Want to increase attendance at your next conference, meeting or workshop?
Choose a well-known, experienced speaker like Roger C. Parker!
For over twenty years, I
have been teaching, inspiring and motivating audiences ranging in size from five to five hundred (and more) throughout the United States, Australia and Canada.
My value as a speaker is greatly enhanced by my
extensive international book
, magazine and online
publishing experience. My name recognition acts like a magnet attracting attendees to your event's attendance enhancing its credibility.
I've presented hundreds
of keynote speeches, seminars and workshops. Typical engagements have included:
product spokesman representing Microsoft, Software Publishing Corporation and others.
- Sales and design training for firms like Apple Computer, Bang & Olufsen, Bank of Boston, Carver, Kyocera, Lexmark and Yamaha Audio.
- Keynote speaker and lead presenter for numerous PageMaker Conferences throughout the United States.
- Design Workshops throughout the United states and Australia including the Magazine Publisher's Association Folio conventions in New York City and Washington, DC.
- Academic presentations at numerous colleges and universities including Dalhousie, Northeastern, the University of Illinois, University of Maine, University of New Hampshire and the University of Washington.
- Association keynote speeches and workshops for groups like the Society for Technical Communication.
- Convention presentations at MacWorld, the International Consumer Electronics Association, the Seybold Electronic Publishing Conference and numerous trade organizations.
- Relationship Marketing workshops throughout the United States
- Media representative and
I've also traveled throughout the country as product spokesman and media representative for firms like Microsoft Corporation and Software Publishing
I can create and deliver a presentation for you from scratch or adapt one of my existing presentations. Here are some of my most popular topics:
Web site success is often undermined by severely limited budget and talent resources. This
session describes easily implemented ideas that resource-limited individuals, firms and organizations can utilize to simplify their web sites while better providing the information needed to motivate clients,
members and encourage donors to continue their support.
- If Gutenberg Had a Web Site.
This lighthearted one-hour session reviews the twenty most common mistakes first-time web builders make. It offers an ideal review of the basics of effective web site design and content.
- Relationship Marketing on the Internet.
This session is available as a one-hour speech or half-day and full-day workshops. It's ideal for encouraging entrepreneurs and association executives to review their web and e-mail strategies from a long-term perspective.
- Budget Conscious Design. This before-and-after presentation emphasizes simple techniques that can improve the appearance and usability of documentation, newsletters and other print communications.
- From Writer to Designer. A confidence-building Design Refresher for writers who are now also in charge of typesetting and laying out print publications.
- From Print to Web. An overview of how design principles for print and online publications differ and resemble each other.
- Penny-pinching Web Design and Content.
How to tell if you need Roger C. Parker...
these questions when considering who will keynote or be a lead presenter at your next conference, new product introduction or training program:
strong evaluations from audiences both large and small?
User-friendly. Am I looking for a speaker comfortable translating complex design, marketing and technology concepts into easily-understood benefits?
Fast. Am I on deadline and looking for someone who can quickly tailor an existing presentation to my needs?
- Well-Known. Am I looking for a speaker with instant name recognition based on a solid record of best-selling books and contributions to high-visibility magazines like Publish?
- Flexible. Am I looking for a speaker who can cost-effectively create and deliver a custom presentation that will communicate your message in the most compelling manner possible?
- Proven. Am I looking for a speaker with hundreds of
If you answered Yes to one or more of the above questions, you need Roger C. Parker!
Comments from attendeestypical audience comments then contact me via e-mail or call 603-742-9673.
Free!Program Planner's Dos and Don'ts Guide
If you're in charge of putting together a program, use the form at left to ascertain my availability and
order a free copy of my new