For less than the cost of plane fare, you can work with me for over a month!
Let me help you take a new look at your web site and monitor your changes as you improve it.
My Web Mentor program is designed to help you make the most of the time and money you have invested in e-mail and your web site.
For over ten years, I wrote monthly
columns which critiqued marketing materials and offered constructive criticism. I even wrote a best-selling book of before and after makeovers (The Makeover Book).
My Web Mentor program offers you three three main advantages:
- Cost effective. My Web Mentor program makes it possible for firms and organizations of all sizes to obtain an independent, objective evaluation of their web site.
- Content and Design Suggestions. Although I will not write the words or create the graphics, I will suggest content and design that I feel supports your marketing goals.
- On-going support. As you and your people work on your web site, I will monitor your progress and suggest alternatives while work continues.
As an outsider, in many ways I am in a better position to notice the details that can silently undermine your firm's image and credibility.
What do you get for your money?
a limited time, I will provide an objective appraisal, guidance and oversight of your web and e-mail development efforts.
Upon committing to work together, I will send you a Goals Identification Worksheet which will
help me get a better understanding of your goals, your market and your competition.
This will be followed by:
- Initial evaluation. I will spend several hours reviewing your web site from the perspective of a typical customer or prospect and visit one or more of your competitor's web sites.
- Initial report. I will analyze your site's content and design and prepare a detailed commentary on its strengths and weaknesses, especially compared to your competitor's.
- Rapid on-going consultation. As you work on your web site during the remaining thirty days, I will comment on your progress as you revise your web site (reviewing PDF files you send me or checking your
revised web site).
Unless I am out of the office, you will receive my comments by
e-mail within 12 hours of the time you submit updated artwork or
copy to me, or notify me that you have revised your web site.
How to tell if the Web Mentor program is for you...
If the following sounds like you, Roger C. Parker's Web Mentor program is for you:
- Doing it yourself for the first time.You're creating your own web site and want an objective outsider to bounce content and design ideas back and forth with.
- Working with an outside freelancer or design firm and want to make sure that what you're getting is appropriate for your marketing goals.
- Redesigning your web site.Your web site is up but you're not completely satisified and can't quite pin down what's wrong (or your not getting the results you had hoped for).
- Try me out. You're considering me for a bigger project, but you want to find out the quality of my work and how responsive I am.
If one, or more, of the above scenarios describes you, you need Roger C. Parker!
Read what Peter Ralston of the Island Institute had to say
about my Web Mentor program.
How to contact mee-mail
or call 603-742-9673. Or use the form to the left and receive a copy of my Web Site Evaluation Guide.
Contact me by